Always check out our main page for the latest updates in the store : Click Here
Fly & GB Chevron B19/B21;Slot Car Chassis
- Eliminates 2 piece front axle. Converts to single axle with our traditional stopper for spacing. See photos for installation!
- Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, Changing Gearz will replace it!!!
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Accepts Slot.it Sidewinder or inline motor pod
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters on front axle (SCC rounded 2mm or slot.it 2mm)
- Accepts Slot.it axle bushings (CH56) for front axle (optional)
- ribbing to control chassis flex
- Strengthened body mount pads
- Fits all Fly & GB Chevron models
- Minor cockpit trimming required for proper fit
Compatible Cars (not all models shown - there are many!!)
**Consider a "photo cockpit" before trimming interior - pop/pry interior out of car, take a photo of interior from above and print out on photo paper. Remove driver helmet from stock interior poke a hole in helmet location and glue in place on paper. Tape paper to interior of car
**Lighteweight interior option will be available soon from us using existing mounts and helmet.
To trim stock Cockpit:
Install CGin3D chassis on to body without motor pod (so you can clearly see interior)
With a marker - draw a line in the region where pod would interfere ~ from the motor pod mounting hole toward the rear.
Cut away material