3D Printing in
Patient-specific products change lives with customized 3D printed prosthetics, pre-surgery visualization models, and medical devices.
Select a material and finish that best suits your product.
Parts 3D Printed
3D Printing Technologies
Materials and Finishings
Fully customized braces and orthotics suited for every individual's needs.
- Durable quality
- Optimized design with functional integration
- Tested in simulations and mechanical methods
- Market-ready solution for O&P with Nylon PA11
Modification, prototyping and complete customization of medical tools such as eyewear, implants, hearing aids and surgical instruments.
- Cut costs to help you become more effective and efficient
- Customize manufacturing options
- Decrease material waste
Medical 3D models enable you to get hands-on with your structure. This gives you a perspective that could not be achieved through images on a screen.
- Small Molecules
- Proteins, Macromolecules and Viruses
- Bacteria, Cell, Tissue, Organism
The Shapeways Advantage
Leading-Edge Manufacturing Technology
We use the most advanced manufacturing technology and materials from cutting-edge industry leaders.
3D Printing On Demand
Whether you need to prototype one part or enable mass customization on a single product, Shapeways has the manufacturing technology to meet your needs
With over 90 materials ranging from versatile plastic to steel, aluminum and other precious metals, we have what you need for any case.