Welcome to SCC. This vendor mostly features 3D printed model railway kits and bits, mostly for standard gauge in 4mm / 1:76 scale in 00, EM & P4 although many items are periodically being re-scaled to cater for many other scales. Currently the 1st 10 or so products have photographs of the completed working model prototypes. To see some of these models fully built, painted and running please watch the following video www.youtube.com/watch?v=GueZnmgf410 For questions, possible custom alterations, re-scale requests and commissions please send an email to email@example.com
MAIN SCC Website: https://www.sparkshotcustomcreations.com/
- SCC are now 3D printing on MSLA/DLP 3D printers. Most loco bodies etc' are now available from this printer directly (apart from Shapeways) at a cheaper price than those listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or direct purchasing.
Current MSLA/DLP Price List download link:
1) - All locomotive and railway based SCC items are for 4mm, 1:76 scale unless specified otherwise in the product title. For example 'LB&SCR E2' would be for 4mm scale but 'LB&SCR E2 - N-1:148' would be for British N gauge, '7mm - LB&SCR E2' or similar would be for 7mm scale etc.
2) - Occasionally Shapeways' have an issue printing something, even if it has been printed successfully before. Their email to me and a quick redesign will sort it (usually a thickness issue) but it will mean re-ordering afterwards. You are most welcome to order as a guest, however if we wish to communicate it's difficult to do so.
3) - Almost all the items, components and spares can be re-scaled up to 7mm or down to 2mm or N etc upon request. Many items can but may take variable amounts of extra work so some things may be unviable, however, please enquire about your needs. SCC is conducting an ongoing re-scaling program so keep your eyes peeled!
4) Recently Shapeways have changed the names for their materials, as a result a lot of product titles and descriptions now make less sense and it will take a LONG time to re-write everything. Relevent to SCC; what was once Frosted Ultra Detail / FUD is now Smooth Detail Plastic, Frosted Extreme Detail / FXD is now Smoothest Detail Plastic. What was once White Strong Flexible Nylon / WSF is now called Versatile Plastic.
5) - Due to Shapeways not being a UK based company the pricing sometimes re-adjusts itself with fluctuations in the exchange rate a few Pounds here 'n' there behind our backs. There is sadly nothing that can currently be done about this other than manually tweaking things once in a while to stabalize things. With an ever expanding range keeping on top of this gets harder and harder so please bear with!