Welcome to SCC. This vendor mostly features 3D printed model railway kits and bits, currently for standard gauge in 4mm / 1:76 scale in 00, EM & P4. Currently the 1st 10 products have photographs of the completed working model prototypes. To see some of these models fully built, painted and running please watch the following video www.youtube.com/watch?v=GueZnmgf410 For questions, possible custom alterations and commissions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) - All locomotive and railway based SCC items are for 4mm, 1:76 scale unless specified otherwise in the product title. For example 'LB&SCR E2' would be for 4mm scale but 'LB&SCR E2 - N-1:148' would be for British N gauge, 'LB&SCR E2 - 7mm' or similar would be for 7mm scale etc.
2) - Occasionally Shapeways' have an issue printing something, even if it has been printed successfully before. Their email to me and a quick redesign will sort it (usually a thickness issue) but it will mean re-ordering afterwards. You are most welcome to order as a guest, however if we wish to communicate it's difficult to do so.
3) - Almost all the items, components and spares can be re-scaled up to 7mm or down to 2mm or N etc upon request. Locomotives and bigger items often can be but may take a lot of extra work so these would have to be considered first.
- Furness J1, E1 & Cambrian SPC / 'Albion' locomotive and fittings are now released in 4mm & 7mm scale. Loco bodies, chassis in 00, EM, P4 & 7mm 0 Gauge plus a variety of fittings to suit different companies and periods.
- Extended tank LB&SCR E2 & E2-X V2 loco bodies now available in British N Gauge (1:148). After some further experiments it is now revised with cut outs for an RTR chassis. Graham Farish 9400 is one that will fit.
- Extended tank LB&SCR E2 with 0 Gauge chassis also now available in 7mm scale.