1) Do you take commissions? - For the most part I only design components for the miniatures I happen to own (i.e. the Knight Titan kits by GW) Although I have a very long list of ideas for parts to make, I would love to hear yours as well! Depending on the amount of similar requests the concept may become pushed to the front of the line. Unfortunately, I do not have time to make all of the parts I would like to, so some designs may take months to become available, while others may sit in design purgatory for all eternity.
2) What do you charge to design a custom component? - Usually I do not charge to design a custom part IF I would also be adding it to my own store page to sell to others.
3) Do you ship to me? How much is shipping? Can you fast track my order? - Shapeways.com not only hosts my store front page, but is also the manufacturer, and shipper of all of my designs. Because of this I have no way of knowing if or how much it will cost to send the finished parts your way. When you place an oder and check out, the parts you order are 3D printed just for you. No inventory is held by Shapeways so each part is produced specifically for a single customer at the time of payment.
4) Can you add in logos from existing game ranges? Can't you make the part just for me, just this one time? - In order to avoid infringing upon other companies intellectual property I avoid adding real world logos to my parts. The situation is different if you have your own personal logo (For a business or maybe a home brew chapter or legion symbol)
5) Do you offer bulk discounts? Why are your parts expensive for their releative size? - Since each part is printed on demand for the specific customer who ordered the component, I do not offer any bulk pricing discount. Shapeways offers the highest resolution 3D printing, and in order to achieve the details found on most 28mm Heroic Scale miniatures, only the best of the best is acceptable.
6) I just recieved my parts, but some are missing/ covered in wax/ have the detailed filled in! What now? - Please see the link for cleaning instructions, and how to contact Shapeways customer service: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
7) I have lost a component from an existing miniature, which is produced by a different company. Could you model a replacement part for me to purchase? - No, because the company who produced the model owns its design, I am not able to make exact copies of existing parts, to serve as replacements.
8) Can you make accessories for for FW Knights or full sized titans? - Unfortunately I cannot, as I do not own any of those models. I need to have the physical model in its entirety to take dimensions, and test fit parts.