Developped for the French Army, which has printed more than 5000 of them.
CROVHYD is a versatile hook allowing you to interact with a large number of everyday objects while protecting you from the risk of self-contamination :
- opening and closing of most doors, windows, pieces of furniture ;
- even for security doors with large bars ;
- using keys and locks without touching them ;
- opening doors and holding on bars in public transports (subway, ...) ;
- pressing most switches, from lights to rolling shutters ;
- using keyboards on ATMs, digicodes, building entrances, ... ;
- interacting with public or private amenities (toilets, faucets, ...) ;
- entering and exiting in shared cars (taxis, ...), and even using their switches (climate control, windows, ...).
CROVHYD was designed voluntarily at the request of the French army which currently uses it in many services (more than 5000 CROVHYD in use).