SHAPEWAYS    STRATASYS FULL COLOR, MULTI MATERIAL! LEARN MORE LEARN MORE

<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big"> <div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab"> <div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab"> We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, including personalized advertising. By continuing to use the site you agree to their use. <a href="/legal/privacy-statement" target="_blank">Learn more</a> </div> <div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab"> <a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a> <a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a> </div> </div> </div>

Shitbox Rally Key Tag v1 3d printed Picture still generating

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Picture still generating
Shitbox Rally Key Tag v1 3d printed Picture still generating
Shitbox Rally Key Tag v1 3d printed Picture still generating

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Shitbox Rally Key Tag v1

Made by
Not For Sale
Product Description
I designed this Key Tag for a work colleague for when they run the Shitbox Rally in 2017. It is a car race from the bottom of Australia (Adelaide) to the top of Australia (Cairns) in cars under $1000 - Aussie's call them "shitboxes".

http://www.shitboxrally.com.au/

The event raises money towards Cancer Council of Australia. So with this item here, roughly 80% of the cost is Shapeways manufacturing cost and the other approximately 20% will be donated by me to the Council Council via my work colleague.

I have opened up the customization feature so you can put you name on the back and have a keep sake for the event you are running.

As for material, simply select the colour and material (plastics to metals) to your liking and budget, enjoy. I would advise to save on freight for a number of people to do a group buy.

v1 - is 2mm thick
v2 - is 3mm thick as the stainless steels option would not pass for the 2mm thick v1 version

To search Shitbox Rally items search "swinksshitbox"

Add if curious of my other creations search "swinks"
Details
Sign In or Join to comment.
 
 
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.