DNA E-Pipe Bent 19mm
Stainless Steel E-Pipe Mod for DNA25 / DNA30 / DNA40 chip. This model has a curved shape and is designed for atomizer sizes about Ø19mm.
Please note that the photo above shows a fully assembled pipe, this print model includes the pipe body only (no chip, no atomizer). What variants do exist?
Quick Links:ØDNA-Pipe 17mm BentØDNA-Pipe 19mm Bent < You are hereØDNA-Pipe 22mm BentØDNA-Pipe 17mm BilliardØDNA-Pipe 19mm BilliardØDNA-Pipe 22mm BilliardWhat else do I need?
See the technical drawing and parts list (PDF)
You'll also need the model "DNA Chip Holder and Isolator"
and (only if you want) the "Drip Tip Bent"
You'll need these electrical/mechanical parts
to build the DNA-Pipe:
- DNA25 / DNA30 / DNA40 Chip (e.g. from Evolv or from "Fasttech": http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011134/1735400
- 510-Atomizer Connector (http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011689/2013500
- 3 Switches "ITT-Industries KSJ0M410 (with "click") or KSJ0M011 (without "click") “ (e.g. Ebay)
- two cylindrical neodym magnets Ø5mm x 5mm (e.g. Ebay)
- a spring Ø 13.5 - 15mm (e.g. cut off from a "mono d" or "baby c" battery clip)Battery:
The DNA-Pipe is designed for 18350 Batteries. Recommended: AW IMR 18350 800mAh
or Tensai 18350 HP 700 mAh 20 C blue