Spurcycle's Bell is nothing short of amazing
. Made in the USA of brass and stainless steel, it has a tone that sets it apart from lesser bells- both loud and pleasant, friendly and firm. But as much as we love the bell, the stock bar-top location isn't ideal
. That's why we created the Belltower DB
. The DB is a bar end adapter kit that allows the Spurcycle Bell to be mounted at the end of the drops and reached more easily without interfering with brake levers, lights, or other accessories. Please note
These models are being provided as a courtesy for hobbyists.
- The Belltower DB will require slight trimming of rubber bell 'feet' and tapping a single M4x0.7 hole in the center 3D-printed piece. Neither change will prevent the bell from being used in its standard configuration.
- You will need an M4x0.7 tap
- You will need a scalpel or sharp razor blade
All production methods are by nature variable and 3D-printed part tolerances are not at the level of injection molded parts. We also do not control the design or tolerances of mating parts. The result is that some parts will be tighter and some looser than others and may require slight modification. Parts are typically designed to err on the side of too much material rather than too little.
- They work for us and countless other Shapeways customers but do not come with any warranty or guarantee.
- We cannot provide videos, photos, or other technical support on these parts.