1. Start with any 3D model
Start using this tool by choosing an existing model, or uploading a new one. A few tips to keep in mind:
- Use a model with enough solid space for adding a text or an image.
- Make sure your model is thick enough for both engraving and embossing.
- Consider all of the materials you would like to offer to shoppers when selecting an engraving and embossing depth.
2. Choose customization options
Select CustomMaker under Customization options.
Choose where the image and/or text box will go and the embossing or engraving depth.
Instantly see a render of what text and/or images will look like on your product.
3. Sell or order for yourself
Now you and your shoppers can easily personalize your products without you having to upload a new model. See text or image customization in real-time on the product page.
Get Started with these Helpful Resources
View the tutorial for shop owners that provides detailed information about how to make your model customizable.
Read some of the frequently asked questions we have already received and answered. Have another? Join in our Forum discussion!
Visit our CustomMaker forum thread to join in the discussion about the new feature, ask questions, and provide feedback.
Read more about how CustomMaker helps to enable our community to make and sell products that shoppers want.