This page is a shop. Here you can buy some twisty puzzles designed by Timur Evbatyrov. Because they are not mass produced, these puzzles you can not buy anywhere else. Some of the puzzles that were originally presented in this shop, were successfully picked by Meffert's Puzzles for mass production and now can be bought at Meffert's online store.
How this works
1. You admire some puzzle below and decide you want to have it.
2. You press buy button and pay the specified amount to Shapeways (not to me!).
3. Shapeways 3D-prints all the parts that are needed to build the puzzle and within 10 working days you receive them by post. Delivery is free of charge in this case.
4. These are only plastic parts (Nylon PA 2200). You will need to provide screws and stickers yourself. You might also need to dye them black if you want that the puzzle looks like on the pictures.
5. If you don't feel like assembling the puzzle yourself, you can contact me and I will do this job for you for an additional fee (depending on the complexity) and send you the fully assembled and stickered puzzle.
Why are the prices relatively high for just pieces of plastic?
Plastic goods are only cheap when they are mass-produced in a factory. But for this, someone has to invest some thousands $ (in making moulds etc). This is worth it if you produce big quantities. But because the twisty puzzle market is not that big, it is not easy to find a company that would be willing to invest in a toy what would be of interest for only 100-200 people in the world. So the only way to make these puzzles is to 3D-print them. 3D-printing is getting cheaper day after day but is still a relatively expensive technology.
This page is a shop. Here you can buy twisty puzzles that you can not find anywhere else. All these puzzles were designed by Timur Evbatyrov.