Services provided at the 3-D Forge include:
• Taking two-dimensional hand-drawn images and creating a 3-D model from it
• Taking two-dimensional images created in an art program, or from digital images and converting it into a 3-D model.
• I also offer custom design consultation to help you to bring your ideas to life.
I specialize in the creation of custom jewelry pieces such as:
I also specialize in the creation of custom accessories that are compatible Lego Bionicle building sets.
• Generation One Compatible Masks
• Generation Two Compatible Masks
• Generation One Compatible Tools and Weapons.
When working with me you are offered several different pricing options.
• An hourly based fee
• A flat-rate fee. The flat-rate fee contains three different categories of design: simple, complex and advanced. Based on an assessment of your project you will be told what category of the flat-rate fee your item fits into.
Favorite items or subjects that I like to design.
I enjoy designing jewelry based on ancient civilizations such as Assyria and Babylon. I have a specific collection known as the Assyrian collection which contains all my designs related to that civilization. I create designs by looking at reliefs and other images of Assyrian artwork and jewelry.