- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.
Which model does this part fit?:
1) These accessory components are compatible with the Imperial "Knight Armiger Warglaive" These components do NOT fit any of the standard sized Knight Titans by GW or FW, as they are about 1/4 of the size. Please view the other listing for parts related to full sized knights.
Which part of the model does this part replace?:
1) This armored carapace replaces the stock carapace which is included with the kit.
How to I use this conversion component?:
1) Butt the carapace up against the back of the stock cowl for best alignment.
2) Center the armor side-to-side on top of the main body, and then glue it into position.
3) Glue the shoulder pads, and gun into place ontop of the carapce.
When my part arrives, what do I need to do before painting?:
Please see the link for cleaning instructions, and how to contact Shapeways customer service in case of any issues: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
This web store is completely unofficial and is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Imperial Knight Titan, Imperial Knight Warden, Imperial Knight Paladin, Imperial Knight Errant, Imperial Knight Crusader, Imperial Knight Gallant, Armiger Warglaive and the Warhammer 40,000 name are used only to demonstrate the compatibility of the accessories found on this page. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.