LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Bike Mount UtorCase for Xbox One controller.
UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller and your Motorola Moto E5 Plus into a handheld game console.
- Secure 4 sided grip of your Motorola Moto E5 Plus ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Motorola Moto E5 Plus ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support a controller (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Motorola Moto E5 Plus and your Xbox One controller with Bluetooth or a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Motorola Moto E5 Plus
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: MMEPlus
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 160.9mm x 75.3mm x 9.4mm
US: 6.33in x 2.96in x 0.37in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Motorola Moto E5 Plus and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).