Panohero-Maxi-H6B - a member of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family of panoramic heads for action cameras - has these properties:
The new variant "Large" has walls with an increased thickness of 2mm. This increases the actual and perceived robustness of its body and of its foot. The "Large" variant is available in blue and in black premium. Price, wall thickness and the blue color of the old variant "Medium" remain unchanged.
Production with shipping takes usually about two weeks.
- Panohero-Maxi-H6B supports the GoPro models Hero 5 Black, Hero 6 Black and Hero 7 Black.
- Panohero-Maxi-H6B supports 4x2 shooting directions.
- Panohero-Maxi-H6B can be used upside down.
- Panohero-Maxi-H6B supports a bubble level (h 7mm, Ø 12mm).
The bubble level is not included in the product.
- Panohero-Maxi-H6B comes with three 3d-printed hex nuts.
One nut is for the foot, the other two nuts are replacement parts.
You will not need it, but you can replace the 3d-printed nut
with a steel hex nut 1/4"-20 UNC if you want to.
During the ordering process, the expected shipment date is given.
The User's Manual is on our page for Panohero-Mini-Maxi.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.