Panohero-H9B is is a member of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family of panoramic heads for action cameras. Because of the increased size of the supported camera, Panohero-H9B preserves only limited compatibility with preceding models of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family:
On request available individually: Bracket-H9B and Body-H9B.
Production with shipping takes usually about two weeks.
- Panohero-H9B supports the GoPro model Hero 9 Black.
- The bracket (top part) of Panohero-H9B must not be used on other products of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family although it fits there physically. The nodal point of the Hero 9 Black is respected best only when Bracket-H9B is used on Body-H9B.
- The shoe (bottom part) of Panohero-H9B remains unchanged with respect to other models of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family.
- Panohero-H9B supports 4x2 shooting directions.
- Panohero-H9B supports a bubble level.
- Panohero-H9B can be used upside down.
- Panohero-H9B comes with three 3d-printed hex nuts.
One is for the foot, the other two are replacement parts.
You will not need it, but you can replace the 3d-printed nut
with a steel hex nut 1/4"-20 UNC if you want to.
During the ordering process, the expected shipment date is given.
The User's Manual is on our page for Panohero-Mini-Maxi.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.