Size specific mount for any Specialized saddle listed by Specialized Bicycles, Inc as SWAT compatible. It is a base module and requires the use of the original Garmin RCT715 mount. This module replaces the assortment of rubber shims to provide a secure mount direct to your SWAT equipped saddle.
Here is a simple description of how to use this base module...
This product is not endorsed by Specialized Bicycles, Inc or Garmin, Ltd. All trademarks are owned by their respective rights holders.
- Remove the two torx screws from the back side of Garmin's supplied mount using a T9 torx bit or driver. Save these screws as they will be reused. Do not lose them, they are small.
- Separate the back from the front of the Garmin mount and set aside the rear portion, we no longer need this section of the mount.
- Attach the new SWAT compatible module onto the back side of the remaining section of the RCT715 mount and secure with the two screws you set aside earlier.
- Attach the newly completed mount onto your saddle with two M-5 (5 mm) x 10 mm pan head socket screws.
- You can use this arrangement exactly like the original Garmin RCT715 mount.