A Garmin Varia RCT715 seat post mount adapter specifically sized to fit the profile of a Giant TCR Advanced (MY22+) seat post equipped bicycles. It is a base mount adapter and requires the use of the original Garmin RCT715 mount. This adapter replaces the assortment of rubber shims to provide a secure mount direct to your seat post.
Here is a simple description of how to use this base module...
- Remove the two torx screws from the back side of Garmin's supplied RCT715 mount using a T9 torx bit or torx driver. Save these screws as they will be reused. Do not lose them, they are small.
- Separate the back from the front of the Garmin mount and set aside the rear portion, we no longer need this section of the mount.
- Attach the front half of the Mount Adapter onto the back side of the remaining section of the RCT715 mount and secure with the two screws you set aside earlier.
- Attach the newly completed mount onto your saddle with two M-3 (3 mm) x 14 mm socket head socket screws.
- You can use this arrangement exactly like the original Garmin RCT715 mount.
Required Hardware (not included)
This product is not endoresed by Garmin Ltd or Giant Bicycles. All trademarks are owned by their prespective rights holder. No warranties expressed or implied as to fitness for purpose.
- 2 - M3 (3 mm) x 14 - 18 mm socket head cap screws
- 2 - M3 (3 mm) nylon insert lock nuts