This is a set of pieces that replace the outer thighs on the Transformers Generations: Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Moonracer mold, or any of that figure's mold-mates. All this simply does is slightly alter the overall look of the figure so it fits in better on a shelf alongside Generations Thrilling 30 Arcee and/or Legends Nightbird Shadow, Any of the Deluxe Class Windblade figures, Power of the Primes Elita-1 (who can form a combiner with this mold), or other figures you may own that have more rounded thighs.
Installation steps (see pictures 2-7 under White Natural Versatile Plastic to follow along) :
1. First, paint the new thigh piece in your paint color of choice. After the paint is dry, heat up the Knee pin (took about 1 minute on my figure).
2. While pin is warm/hot, knock out the pin. Separate thigh from knee and disassemble the thigh by removing the 2 screws.
3. Replace outer thigh piece with the new part, then reassemble and re-insert screws.
4. Re-insert thigh into knee, if fit is too tight, separate the thigh from knee, sand down the new part until the fit is less snug, and then re-insert the pin about half way.
5. Check if the knee bend is too stiff, if it is, remove pin and use a drill bit to slightly widen the pin hole. Once knee bend is functional, fully re-insert the pin, and you're done!