Size specific adapter for any Trek seat post that is listed by Trek Bicycles, Inc as compatible with the Trek Integrated Seat Post Mount (not included). It is a base module and requires the use of the original Garmin RCT715 mount. This module replaces the assortment of rubber shims to provide a secure mount direct to your Trek seat post mount equipped seat posts.
Here is a simple description of how to use this base module...
This product is not endoresed by Garmin Ltd or Trek Bicycles, Inc. All trademarks are owned by their prespective rights holder.
- Remove the two torx screws from the back side of Garmin's supplied mount using a T9 torx bit or torx driver. Save these screws as they will be reused. Do not lose them, they are small.
- Separate the back from the front of the Garmin mount and set aside the rear portion, we no longer need this section of the mount.
- Attach the new Trek integrated mount adapter module onto the back side of the remaining section of the RCT715 mount and secure with the two screws you set aside earlier.
- Slide in and lock the adapter as you would any Trek Flare or Flare RT light into the Trek Integrated Seat Post Mount.
- You can use this arrangement exactly like the original Garmin RCT715 mount.