Panohero-Maxi-H8B is a member of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family of panoramic heads for action cameras.
Also available alone: The Bracket-H8B of Panohero-Maxi-H8B.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B supports the GoPro model Hero 8 Black.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B is compatible with all other products of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi product family.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B supports 4x2 shooting directions.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B can be used upside down.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B supports a bubble level (h 7mm, Ø 12mm).
The bubble level is not included in the product.
- Panohero-Maxi-H8B comes with three 3d-printed hex nuts.
One nut is for the foot, the other two nuts are replacement parts.
You will not need it, but you can replace the 3d-printed nut
with a steel hex nut 1/4"-20 UNC if you want to.
Production with shipping takes usually about two weeks.
During the ordering process, the expected shipment date is given.
The User's Manual is on our page for Panohero-Mini-Maxi.
The platform KeepEyeOnBall provides free and fully automatic stitching for panoramas shot with members of the Panohero-Mini-Maxi family. Creation and hosting of up to 100 virtual tours is free there as well.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.