Revised July2019 to meet new Shapeways thickness rules. Painted model pics are of inferior rev1. I can't guarantee any moving part design will work. So consider all models static with only a chance to have moving parts. Maybe at the larger 1/160 it might have these moving parts:
1. Stabilizing legs can swing out and rest on 4 extra supports. (captured-do not try to separate from main unit)
2. Crane can rotate left/right. (can be removed from main body)
3. Main boom can swing up/down. (captured-do not try to separate from main unit)
4. Secondary boom can extend one length. (can be removed)
5. Loop sewing thread around spool, up the boom, and hang hook.
Truthfully, I don't know if the parts will move after printing. You have to paint with an airbrush as the moving part gaps on this are only 0.2mm on the 1/400 model.