I are a Swedish model railway builder in scale HO 1:87 and make "hard to find" models or models as I are interest in, it will be some working parts for model railroad and other things.I can be contacted in Swedish or English.
All my models pricing follows this simple rule:
* If a product not is marked as "Products" by Shapeways then will the markup be very low.
I will list model as "Beta Products" then I not have possibility to make a test order on that product for now or so are the model totally new and I do not know if the model will work as I have intended.
2017-01-01: 1x, 6x & 8x "Shop Dvärgsignal 4 Flat Topp Rev6" (dwarf-signal JHDD111).
2017-07-11: NEM 362 pocket for Fleischmann in 1X and 2X pac for wire spring and leaf spring.
In the pipeline:
Things I have in the hobby bag:
- "USA Dwarf SignalStandard S-410-D" - Maybe ready,not tested and may come in multi pack.
- "USA 4101 Dwarf Signal" - Is underr work and may come in multi pack.
- Update all products "Marketplace Facets" if some is wrong.
- Rock Island Lines, GRS type "G" - Is underr work
- PRR dwarf
[K & S Engineering] (Local hobby store)
Brass tubing 3/32" (Oø 2.38/Iø 1.67mm diameter)
Brass rod 1/16” (Oø 1.6mm)
Tubing ø1/16" (Oø 1.57mm) 0.014"(0.355mm)
Small LED´s - http://www.ebaystores.com/ledbaron
Mechanical Parts - https://www.ebay.com/usr/dold-mechatronik
The counter I have on all my products sides "This design has been ordered at least 5 times of customer (0)" is working like this:
If a customer buys 1, on 1 order this will be a +1 on the counter.
If a customer buys 3, on 1 order this will be a +1 on the counter.
If a customer buys 1, on 5 order this will be a +5 on the counter.
That is no automatic update of this counters by the Shapeways system, I make the updates by hand.