Artistic credit goes to Paul.K, Atherin, JV1138, CJ442/General_Lee, Emperor Herr 99, DanC111b, Andywerk, Jonesy, Nathan. H, Juicer 18, Frost .L, Coulden P., Brian. B, Sithraider, Epic_Fail, Vaclon, Evendragon and Calmatiy-si for their own designs, inspriations and asset-references which aided in these models conception as modified-compatible game mockups. Furthermore, no copyright or trademark infringement is intended in this respect to Sony, Disney or Lucas Ranch trademark names and/or works !
All ship designs are losely based on the UNOFFICIAL Star War Universe and/or extended fan-derived story-driven community.
The models displayed for print through Shapeways' material services are scale compatible with the ever-popular X-Wing the Miniature Game. Please check the products' size dimension before ordering. Scale / Wing-span alterations can be requested beforehand by simply contacting us directly.
We use an alternative stand design for our own display pegs designed to accomodate magnets and flight base conversions.
You can edit and 3D print your own pegs using the public domain designs made avaliable here.
Any ship you order for print from the store front will not include a flight stand/base, movement dial, character and equipment cards.
Some free resources for generating dials, pilot cards and equipment for these ships are avaliable here;
(online card creator resource) - [url]http://cardcreator.atelierdufaucon.com/#$[/url]
(Local software resource) - [url]http://cgjennings.ca/eons/[/url]
(Star Wars WIkipedia source) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars
Banner derived from digital artist - Frank Hong
This licence for personal-use does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any commercially published products or marketing-monotization channels, whether in hard copy, electronic or third party / cookie distribution formats.
1. This catalog and the models on it ("Digital Content") are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness, machine-readability and/or bespoken artistic representation.
2. Third party material ("Digital Content") may also appear in this catalog ("Third party Information") in addition to any register-able royalty agreement administered by Shapeways' upload software.
3. The Digital Content does not constitute legal permission and/or a contact for permission through an accredited registration certificate. The Digital Content should not be relied upon as attribute of authentic ownership or registered formatting beyond its' public accessible domain. Any reliance on capitalizing on liabilities associated with artist permission or licensed endorsement through a Third Party Domain is at ones' own notice of risk.
4. We may make improvements and/or changes to the features, functionality or style of said models in this catalog at any time without notice.
5. We shall not be liable for:
a. any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
(a) any errors in or omissions in this catalog and the content;
(b) any Third Party Content;
(c) the unavailability of this catalog, the content, or any part thereof;
(d) your use of this catalog or the content; or
(e) your use of any license or software in connection with this Catalog or the Content;
b. for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, lawyers' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this catalog or the content or any third party content and licensing agreements for the purpose of license fixing, non-attributed credit trading, artistic material entropy, copyfaired amends or price fixing outside the marketplace licensed by US copyright law.