Note: For more information about this shop, click here. Questions? Contact me via Shapeways, reddit, or GeekHack.
is your #1 source for custom 3D mechanical keyboard keycaps.
Choose from a variety of pre-existing designs, or request your own for free!
• Cherry MX switch compatibility (Topre/Buckling Spring/Alps may be available in the future)
• OEM profile (Cherry profile may be available in the future)
• R1, R2, R3, and R4 profiles
• Row number embossed under each keycap
• Top-printed designs
• Front-printed designs
• Blank keycaps
• Irregular keycap sizes (usually for spacebar row)
• ANSI and ISO layouts
• Plastic* (view color/finish options
*Plastic has a coarse, textured feel (similar to PBT)
• Steel (view color/finish options
• Silver (view color/finish options
• Brass (view color/finish options
• Bronze (view color/finish options
To see some example products for these materials, click here.