<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big">
<div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab">
<div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
<a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
3D printed in white nylon plastic with a matte finish and slight grainy feel.
I added some test cells and ordered it up. For some reason I had to open the one face for it to go through this time. But as you may or may not be able to see, I added some archimedal like screwedge to two of them, added a hex patern to one, took away the notches on one, and added nobs on the bottom, all it attempt to see what works best to break the surface tension and cause the water to come out. Also had to modify the bottom because I found an intersection when they were stacked. I ordered I think 5 of them in different materials to see how it works. I'll let you know it up to 10 business days how it works.