You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
CSF = Custom Swappable Flippers #8= Ghostbusters Button Set
Here is a new batch of products that allow you to create custom flipper bats for your game that can be easily mixed and matched while the posts stay installed in the flipper mech until the next service 12-24 months and can be re-used.
These quick change flipper kits are not the cheapest due to Shapeways costs but in the modding world is a reasonable priced mod. The beauty with these flippers is once the post is installed you can just swap out the bats in a few minutes with no lifting of the playfield. You can swap out bat colours and/or bat lengths.
- pick your material
- order 1 off (as 2 pieces in one print)
- you will have to carefull cut off the sprue from the backside of the button.
- use a small dab of silicon or hot glue to retain in place or a small piece of double sided tape.
- see the chart in the image section to determine what parts you will need to do you custom set of flippers.
- refer to the flipper bat reference screen shot for a sample of what can be achieved - lengths and types.
- on the under side near the shaft hole are 1-3 dots as a quick reference to determine the bat length - 1 dot = 2 7/8" , 2 dots = 3", 3 dots = 3 1/8" bats
- all nylon parts are not painted and that is a choice of the buyer if they want to paint a custom colour or gloss up the parts.
- each bat has the exact same hollowed section as in the future with the tips being extended for the longer bat but is solid for strength.
to search all the parts for Custom Quick Change Bats search - swinksflipper