Hp Jet Fusion Issue

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Northern_Bridge_3D_Models, Mar 7, 2018.

1. 9DB793D4-F6A8-4DB6-8C68-C9C4FAE07910.jpeg 1A204EAF-210C-4125-8A61-E9833BBA8E03.jpeg Hi i had a model printed by Shapeways to see how it would come out under the HP Jet Fusion printer.

Well, I had 2 actually. One came out very crisp and clean, but the second, photos above, came out with this white snow effect on it? Anyone know a way to clean it off? Or was it just not finished in the cleaning stage?

Any advice would be great.

I did a search but couldn’t seem to find anything?
    Andy

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    jimmyadvice likes this.
  3. Thanks for the reply. I will take it up with them. See what they say. However, it’s been 6 months or more since I ordered, but been sat on a shelf awaiting their turn.

Andy

4. almondmilk
    almondmilk Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey,

I apologize for the defects experienced with your model! When there is a problem with a model we need to file an official complaint with our team. Our team will be determining if the defect is to be expected with the material of if this was due to a manufacturing issue on our end. If the problem can be fixed with a reprint our team will issue this, if the problem cannot be successfully reprint a refund will be issued.

If you can reach out to us at service@shapeways.com within 10 days of receipt of your order we will be able to file a complaint ticket on your behalf. We just need the order number, model name, and photos to make a case to our manufacturing teams.

Thank you for understanding.