Accessibility Shapeways Website

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by railNscale, Jun 14, 2019.

1. railNscale
    railNscale Well-Known Member
    During the years the Shapeways website showed a bad interface with some internet browsers. It appears that SW is still experiencing problems. As a result this website does not work properly) with some internet browsers.

SW works fine with Google Chrome and Safari, but with Firefox you get timeouts etc. Es mentioned, this is not the first time that the UI does not work properly with various browsers.

I think it is particularly poor as the website is basically the core of SW- business.

I also noticed that sales have dropped dramatically over the past few days. Maybe there is a relationship....

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    Hi. You only have to go to the main screen of site:

https://www.shapeways.com/

Marketplace link is dissapeared, only way to go from this main menu is at smaller text on screen bottom -after scrooling so many times- or doing a search, but also the search line is in medium grey on dark grey, to keep it hide too.

I ignore if cellular version is even more difficult to get in.

This June will be about 50% on sales from the numbers of lastest three years June months..

3. lawrencekramer2014
    lawrencekramer2014 Well-Known Member
    This seems to have been corrected as of Sunday, 16th June 2019 (at least from Chicago using Chrome) link is at the top of the page next to shapeways logo.