I Need Help From Customer Support

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 1289683_deleted, Aug 30, 2016.

1. I am interested in purchasing a model from one of the designers. I tried emailing the designer and did not get a response. I also tried emailing Shapeways customer support and have not received a response. Can anyone tell me the best way to contact Shapeway's customer support? I would like to purchase the model but am apprehensive because I have questions and I can't get a response.

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    service@shapeways.com is the proper way to contact them. They attempt to respond to emails within 8 hours, but make sure that your spam filter doesn't block the response.

3. jimmyadvice
    jimmyadvice Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi @Adeyemi thank you for reaching out. @stonysmith is correct! service@shapeways.com is the best way to reach us.

Please make sure to add "shapeways.com" and "zendesk.com" (our email client) as trusted senders if you are not seeing our responses.

In terms of designers, some of them may not respond to direct messages and/or they may not be willing to make custom designs or make changes to their files. You may need to contact a different designer if you do not receive a response from them in a timely manner.