Expert 3d Generalist Looking For Work.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Kiory, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Kiory
    Kiory Member
    Good evening everyone, hope you're all doing well.

First let me introduce myself, my name is Darren, but I go by Kiory on the internet. I've been working with 3D for around 10 years, on and off. I have expertise with hard surface modelling and organic. For me, I prefer working on the hard surface stuff, that's where I get my kicks and have the most experience, my organic work is OK but there are far better people out there suited to that kind of work, but with my work in hard surface the sky is the limit, whatever you want, I can make.

My tools of choice for use with 3D printing are 3DS Max and Zbrush, I use many other programs as well but they are mostly related to game development, or film quality assets.

Here's a few things I think may show off what I can do:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone is interested in seeing anymore of my work you can check out my artsation here: https://www.artstation.com/artist/darrenharrison18

I am also available for creation of video game/film/promotional assets if anyone is interested in that sort of thing, I am familiar with the latest techniques from high poly to low poly baking procedures, UV mapping, baking and texturing, etc.

Now for the nitty gritty, my going rate is $25 per hour, during which time I will help concept your creation, if you don't already have one. I will share constant images during the process so I can make changes if something doesn't look right or you aren't happy with something in particular. I have dedicated a lot of time to learning quick, but efficient and clean techniques that will speed up the process, many things that I make will take no time at all.

For example, these rings that I made for shapeways only took half an hour each, roughly: https://www.shapeways.com/designer/kiory/creations
    Nothing special, they're only beard rings that I wanted for myself, but decided to share if anybody wanted something like that.

Anyway, that's me, I just want to thank everyone who takes the time to read this, if anyone is interested in hiring me for any sort of work, you can PM me here, I'll be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Warmest regards,
    Darren.

Email: lonepigeondesigns@gmail.com