>>> Skilled 3D artist for hire <<<

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by HenryAlfredo, Aug 7, 2013.

1. HenryAlfredo
    HenryAlfredo Member
    Please check out my design portfolio.
    You can also contact me directly at info@henryalfredo.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am:
    -professional, and very easy to communicate with at all stages of the creation process

I will:
    -provide a 3D printing guarantee ensuring your model will be printable, according to the chosen material
    -minimise printing costs, saving you money and costing the environment less
    -provide samples of the design process via screenshots and 3D animations
    -provide advice concerning the turnaround and marketability of your designs
    -provide design suggestions and advice if requested

My rate is entirely dependent upon your design complexity. I prefer to agree upon a fixed price instead of an hourly rate, but (almost) everything is negotiable.

When you contact me, please have as much information ready as possible. Please understand i need to see the sketched design you want, before i can accurately quote a price for you. Sketches or drawings, preferably including measurements (in millimeters) will help me help you faster. Please be assured any design, 3d-file, illustration or sketch you share with me will be treated as confidential and your property, and will only be disclosed to others if your written consent has been given.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. Hello,

I need to have some jewelry sketches, as well as a prototype sketch modeled. Is it as simple as sending you the sketches? Is there anything else that you need from me?

Best Regards,

Nicole

3. HenryAlfredo
    HenryAlfredo Member
    Another piece i designed cast in sterling silver with topazes and sapphires:

Eshq
    eshq.jpg

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  4. HenryAlfredo
    HenryAlfredo Member