3D Printing Service
Select a material and finish that best suits your product.
Parts 3D Printed
3D Printing Technologies
Materials and Finishings
Residential, Commercial, Landscape and Industrial architectural models are easily produced.
- Full 3D model lets you view every angle of a scale model prior to submitting your design to clients
- Exponentially faster production than traditional model-making methods
Medical 3D models enable you to get hands-on with your structure. This gives you a perspective that could not be achieved through images on a screen.
- Small Molecules
- Proteins, Macromolecules and Viruses
- Bacteria, Cell, Tissue, Organism
Make your gaming mini look exactly like your unique character, ready to take on new quests and adventures.
- Durable Quality
- Customized Look
- Make a physical version of an online MMORPG or tabletop RPG character
Shapeways customers continue to impress, making enormous strides in applications featuring everything from high-tech drone technology to beer brewing! Each of the case studies tells a fascinating story.
The Shapeways Advantage
Leading-Edge Manufacturing Technology
We use the most advanced manufacturing technology and materials from cutting-edge industry leaders.
3D Printing On Demand
Whether you need to prototype one part or enable mass customization on a single product, Shapeways has the manufacturing technology to meet your needs
With over 90 materials ranging from versatile plastic to steel, aluminum and other precious metals, we have what you need for any case.