Turner Miniatures: Tall Ships For The Age Of Sail

Discussion in 'Miniatures and Scale Models' started by henryajturner, Mar 9, 2022.

1. henryajturner
    henryajturner Member
    Hi guys!

Not sure if many people here will remember me, but I did have a small Shapeways shop back when I started designing ships back in 2019, with "Gilded Sails," modelling the Anglo-Dutch Wars, being my first Kickstarter.

Well I'm pleased to say that, after a two year hiatus, my shop is back! With just a few exceptions, my full catalogue is now live again on Shapeways and can be found at :
    shapeways.com/shops/turnerminiatures

Scale-wise, at the moment, they're mostly 1/700 and 1/600 (for the 17th century ships), with two 1/1200 ironclads and a range of one-piece 1/2400 ships. But I'm happy to perform scaling on request...

I've not gone ahead and uploaded variants for 1/1000 or 1/1200 for every ship, but if those scales interest you, please do get in touch and I can try my best to get rescaled variants up and printable!

What's more, if you'd like to use any of the ships with Warlord Game's Black Seas models, I'd be happy to upload 1/620 and 1/500 models of frigates and brigs respectively so as to match Warlord's plastics.

As for sails and masts - at the moment I am trying to figure out a way to make them affordable, as the versions I upload seem to get slapped with a very high price tag. I've produced a 3D printable sail set that's been well-received by my customers with 3D printers but may well need some advice with how to approach putting it up on here!

Attached Files:

00dwkr likes this.
  2. Echoco
    Echoco Well-Known Member
    Those are really nice models. Nicely detailed.

00dwkr likes this.