Spider-man Obj File Help Required

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 546297_deleted, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hello

I commissioned an unscrupulous person to design me a custom made spider-man faceshell. I know there are a few available but im looking for a specific design. The person doing the design was full of excuses and has now just given up and sent me the master obj file. Im wondering if there are any people who would be willing to help me complete this project?

Much Appreciated

2. Green_Tourmaline
    Green_Tourmaline Well-Known Member
    So what’s wrong with the model, does it not print or is not complete? Depending what wrong I could do it free. Other than that $20

3. Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a designer, hopefully you can get your project completed the way you want. Could you post some screen shots of the design so far and let us know what you are hoping the final design looks like? Depending on how far the other designer got with it it could be anything from a whole other project to a quick fix. Either way it would be easier to know what level of task a designer would be taking on. If it is something that it looks like I could handle I would be happy to help out, and if not I'm sure a different designer would be happy to take this on!

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Michael Cothard
    Golden Sculpting

4. Hi

Thanks for getting back so.quickly. Its an obj file I think the guy said it can be edited? Is there an email address I can send the file and some pictures to?

Cheers

Alan

5. Hi

Thanks for getting back so.quickly. Its an obj file I think the guy said it can be edited? Is there an email address I can send the file and some pictures to?

Cheers

Alan

6. Hello Alan,

There is an option at the bottom of the screen when you are writing a post to upload a file, this would be the best way to show what you need to the most people since it will be viewable from this forum.

Michael Cothard
    Golden Sculpting