Question on 3D printing option

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by St0RM53, May 14, 2013.

  1. St0RM53
    St0RM53 New Member
    Guys how do you name this 3d printing option where instead of printing the whole solid body volume, it makes an internal triangular grid/mesh/porous structure inside in order to save material?

  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Shapeways Employee Community Team
    There are a couple ways. I made this instructable about an easy way to do it.