Looking For Someone To Model A Vintage Casio Watch Body

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1938552_deleted, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Hey there.

I'm making an independent film and something I require for a prop is an old Casio remote control watch.

The actual item itself is available on ebay, but given the prices available, I wanted to check here to see if it would be more cost effective to have a model of the watch 3D made and to just 3D print it, rather than buy multiple ones. It would allow me to make minor design alterations too.

I don't need a working watch. At all, in fact. Simply the basic shape of the watch body with the buttons. I don't even need press-able buttons. Just the shape. If there's one require function, it would maybe be the ability to add a watch strap to it.

Included I have the images of the watch body in question. Was just curious on any price estimates and whether or not anybody would have any interest in modelling one for me.

Attached Files:

2. GAFSADESIGN
    GAFSADESIGN Well-Known Member
    pm sent

3. GrumpyAlison
    GrumpyAlison Well-Known Member
    I'd be happy to help you with this if you're still looking for someone.
    I'll send you a pm with more info on pricing etc, but in the mean time, feel free to check out some of my previous work at http://alison.friedlander.me

Cheers,
    Alison Friedlander
    alison@friedlander.me

4. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    Hi, I have vast experience with 3D printed enclosures, I will be happy to create the pieces for you.
    I sent you a PM!