Completed - 3d Statue From 2d Images

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1382747_deleted, Nov 30, 2016.

1. I'm looking to turn the attached shark into a statue with the attached words surround the base of the statue. The height for the the statue is 8"-9" tall. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• STEM.jpg

STEM.jpg

File size:
      310.5 KB
      Views:
  2. NoahLI
    NoahLI Well-Known Member
    are you after a flat cutout shark or a full 3d shark that's in that pose?

3. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    It is quite likely, user fb9615a who requested the shark statue, did not logged in his Shapeways profile yet to read replies. Anyway, IMHO he is asking for a realistic shark predator 3D statue (like the following screenshots as we 've already offered for him) instead of a 3D sketch-alike logo. I guess we all need to wait his confirmation to clear this little confusion (as for the "shark" part, because the "words" part is clear).

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    shawn_halayka likes this.
  4. shawn_halayka
    shawn_halayka Well-Known Member
    That is one scary beast!

5. Hi everyone, I want a full 3D shark in that pose. I'm working with someone on this project now. Thank you very much for everyone time!

Regards

6. Anyuta3D
    Anyuta3D Well-Known Member
    Dear fb9615a,

It is nice to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for. As a personal advice, I would recommend to STAY AWAY from designers & artist profiles with zero creations into their Shapeways shop. In most cases, the products quantity and the a Shapeways shop popularity, is the best signal for a designer's reliability. There were many customers who have been victims of sly frauds who created a profile here in Shapeways, WITHOUT presenting any actual work or items to sell and usually forward their potential victims to other sites and links where they present their "work" (which in most cases are just pictures working as a bate).

I hope you 've already found a reliable seller and the result will satisfy your request.

Regards,
    Anyuta 3D