Coins Of 7 Virtues Won Creator Over $12,000.00 In 3+ Years!!!

Discussion in 'Feature this!' started by NemesisRising, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NemesisRising
    NemesisRising Member
    My product line includes the Coins of 7 Virtues. These coins are extremely Lucky! I personally won well over $12,000.00 in 3+ Years over $8,000.00 cause in Live Videos here: https://goo.gl/DRpoUP (Results NOT Typical Individual Results Vary Person to Person). I tried to fit a Niche and knocked it out of the Ball Park with these Coins 20 Models to Choose from and each seems to be just as Lucky as the others I printed already in Gold Steel. Own them then see what Lady Luck can do when she's on your side!

Coin of 7 Virtues Maneki Neko Lucky Beckoning CAT

Has a Two Paws Up Beckoning cat on the front and Both Paws means Beckoning Customers and Money your way. Here that wonderful Kitty would like to aide you in your gambling endeavors. On the coin in the Names of the 7 Seven Virtues Faith Hope Chastity Charity Fortitude Temperance and Prudence. Allowing you their blessings. In addition the name Maneki Neko as well as "If it Itches Scratch It! & finally Made with Luck (tm). It's reeded edge can cut through the painted surfaces with ease as well as is large enough to grasp and not cause cramps for those long sessions. Enjoy in Precious of Semi Precious Metals and "Da-Ji" Good Luck! Shiawase Koi Koi Maneki Neko OOatari! "Please Please bring me a Big Win Maneki Neko!" Thank you for shopping with me!Maneki Neko BOTH Paws Raised Beckoning Lucky Cat. Both Paws raised: invites protection of home or business. In assorted Colors Thanks to Strong Flexible Plastics now you can take your love of Feng Shui and that special luck of the beckoning cat "Maneki Neko"; in the following Colors according to Life Aspirations, on the road with you.

-EXCERPT-

The kanji at right is quite common on Japanese Maneki Neko coins (the coin is called a koban). It reads “sen man ryo”, which means 1,000 X 10,000 ryo. So that is 10,000,000 ryo. A ryo is the name of a gold coin that was used in Japan in the Edo period, and 10,000,000 of them was a huge fortune at that time.

Right Paw raised: invites money and good fortune (usually to businesses)
    Left Paw raised: invites customers or people
    (Some suggest the right & left paws both invite business-related prosperity, but that the left paw is for businesses of the night, such as bars, geisha houses & restaurants. Use of lucky cats in homes is more recent)
    Both Paws raised: invites protection of home or business
    Coin: wealth and material abundance
    Bib and Bell: may relate to protection, as well as wealth and material abundance.

https://goo.gl/zKCMc7

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. Frozenrain
    Frozenrain Well-Known Member
    Beautiful coins!Especially that you put ¥ on it:D.

NemesisRising likes this.
  3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    You should add the images to your product pages.

4. ColemanHarryw
    ColemanHarryw Member
    I've never bought lottery tickets because I don't believe it's possible to win money there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.