cheap 3d modeler

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by siefs11, Aug 22, 2012.

1. remo
    remo Member
    Hi there,

I am looking for a 3D designer that can design a vinyl toy figure for me - robot/Muny style.
    I have a prototype that I can send a photo of, all you have to do is copy it - shape and the texture. As a designer I will want to have a hand in creating the textures. I want to make a few different textures for the same model.

If this is all ok for you can you send me a quote for a model figure. I have supplied an image of what I might want it to look like. Forget about the yellow base or background Diorama. Just the figure with removable hat - head and arms.

Attached Files:

2. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    Email sent

3. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    Shockwave Head for my client ...AVAILABLE FOR WORK AGAIN
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  4. hope all iz well. i want to create a prototype of an idea i had. it's a simple a simple design, if ur interested let me know how we can proceed. thx

5. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    Just completed these 2 robots for Color printing for my client
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    AVAILABLE FOR WORK AGAIN
    [​IMG]

7. I wanted to see some of your work, and also needed to know how you price the models?
    Please contact me as soon as possible.

Attached Files:

8. Can you make iPhone 5 cases?

9. I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the work that Spuke Animation did for me. I have an invention that I needed to be rendered in 3D. Spuke was great on all levels- the price was affordable, the work was done quickly, and well. And they stayed with the project even after it was done to iron out the inevitable bugs that come with inventing. I am a sculptor by profession, so what I needed to be made was quite specific, and Spuke met and even exceeded my expectations for the design. I would whole-heartedly recommend them for any projects that one might have. And I intend on using them again in the future for more projects. Great job!

10. Hi,

How do I get a quote from you for 3d modeling and possible prototypes?

I can be reached at dave@luckytailz.com or 917-682-2941

Thanks very much,

David Roberts

Attached Files:

11. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    iphone case logo imprinting for a client

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. siefs11
    siefs11 Member
    Statues