Cheap & High Quality 3D modelling services

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 3Dreamaker, May 3, 2013.

1. Hello,

I was wondering if I could possibly have a custom case molded for my Ipad mini. Recently, I purchased this device and wanted a custom mold made since a cannot find it anywhere on the internet through my extensive searching. I wanted to have a mold made in the shape and color printing to resemble the look of a Multi-Pass from the cult classic, The Fifth Element. With even having the yellow circular piece covering around the camera of the device. I've attached a picture to give an idea of what I'm wanting. I'd like a quote, if possible. The material, I would want it to be made from would be a 3D hard plastic, maybe, and durable enough to withstand being a case for an Ipad mini. I'm up for suggestions and ideas, if any.
    Thank you so much and I hope to hear from some of you.

Attached Files:

2. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    I have sent you a private message. Let's talk!

Mieszko Lacinski

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Models for 3D printing, CNC Moulding, Face reconstruction and preparation for 3D printing, VFX, Games are being done every day. Drop me a message if you are interested. High Quality of services, guaranteed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  4. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Newest projects done:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I have recently commissioned irokrhus and I have been very pleased with the professional attitude.

The quality and accuracy of the model is fantastic, the price was also very fair.

I have already set another job in motion and I am lining up more.

You won't be disappointed

6. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    One of the jobs which I have created for Kris. A prototype of a spear gun from Batman:

[​IMG]

7. szsvip
    szsvip Member
    Hi The size will be approximately H=11cm,W=18,D=5. I just want STL file so I can print it at home. The main word was written by black color. Red parts are just for decoration so you move or delete them. Blue lines just for connect separate dots. I've try to make 3d model by clay to explain my idea. I want you to make a model that could put on table. You can add some lines to make as grid but make the word clear so everyone can read it.You can mack thickness of the letter from bottom more than upper so it will be stable when I put it on a table. you can copy same word to make 4 faces of cube so I can use this design as a table lamp. sorry my english is not that good but if there is no clear please ask me.

Attached Files:

8. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    private message has been sent.

9. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    If you're looking for any 3d models to be done for 3d printing. Feel free to let me know. This is one of the most recent projects that I did. Sticky bomb gun from The Dark Knight film. Currently I'm working on a wacom pen stand based on logo of wonder woman to be printed in some rich material. I will make sure to post the result in plastic when it will arrive which is a week from now thanks to Shapeways!

[​IMG]

10. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    That's my newest creation for vfx crew on wonder woman. Feel free to contact me if you would like to have anything special created! IMG_20170602_124344.jpg IMG_20170602_124352.jpg IMG_20170602_124411.jpg

11. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    We are happy to resume production of 3d designs for this creative community. Over the years we had a pleasure to work for the best of the best out there. We have learned, improved and been recognized on multiple of fronts and we would be happy to keep helping this community for the next years to come.