Rustler Vxl 2wd Vs Stampede Vxl 2wd Vs Arrma Granite 4wd?

Discussion in 'RC Cars, Boats and Planes' started by 2324305_deleted, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Hey guys sorry if these questions get asked all the time. i'll try to keep it concise. Getting back into RC cars after over a decade. Trying to spend around $400 total (battery and charger included)

I have a nice low traffic, gritty pavement (flat but not smooth) cul de sac that's about 500-1000 ft long, which is mostly where i'll be driving it. there is a grassy / dirt strip running along one side of the road that ill sometimes be rolling on. and very rarely i might take it on the beach (but not a deal breaker if it cant handle the beach all that well). There is also a curved ramp-like curb off the road onto the grassy area that i can see myself eventually (once the new car babying wears off) very much wanting to launch the car off. (that'll probably be the extent of my "bashing")

i think I have narrowed it down to the Rustler vxl 2wd, Stampede vxl 2wd and Arrma Granite 4wd?(think that's the $300 Arrma) - which do you think will be best suited for that type of use and which of those do you think is the most reliable and durable? I think they are all within the same price tange correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for any info!