Happy Hermit 3d Collection

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by Vortical, Jun 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vortical
    Vortical Well-Known Member
    DSC01680.JPG

This is the backlog of products I've developed during a mysterious 18 month struggle to acquire a camera up to the job of taking their picture. It seems I'm not quite there yet (lighting), but here's progress:

The 18kt gold-plated Horus Eye Men's Ring arrived yesterday. Shapeways does awfully nice work in gold! The brightly colored versatile plastic (green) looks great with blue jeans.

The his and hers Ankh Pendants in plastic (pink and red) will be likewise produced in gold shortly. The Ankh pendant hanging was done in matte gold steel. It complements the Obelisk pendant (white premium plastic) nicely, I think.

The Wobbling Desk Toys (yellow, orange, and green) with the upraised fingers wobble eloquently.

The Vortical Lightwing Spinner 1 (blue) approaches 30-second spin. It has proven a splendid desk toy, oddly satisfying, very relaxing.

The Secure and Easy Keychain Capsule (purple) twists open and snaps shut, but only you know how. It is childproof, and adult-resistant. It has space inside for many quarters, a small lip balm capsule, a pill container, and such.

The "Phi" Desk Caddy in white porcelain top left is sadly, no longer available, but I want to show off the fine work Shapeways made of a difficult design in a challenging material. Kudos to the shop floor! This desk caddy was made as a prototype for an oil lamp system (refillable liquid-fuel candle) I developed in the same shape that burns vegetable oil (not shown). It works wonderfully and looks better, especially in the bath.

The little golden Buddha ("Budai" in Chinese or "Hotei" in Japanese) is my shop mascot, not a product -yet.

Please enjoy.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018