Models Not Uploading / Models Not Deleting

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by wpirotte, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpirotte
    wpirotte Member
    This started about 7:00 pm July 3rd

2. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    Models are not going for sale or publicly visible in shops.

3. PlaguedOne
    PlaguedOne Member
    I am having the same issue with models not uploading. The following error is generated:

"Oops. Looks like something went wrong on our end. We're on it!"

4. Same here--can't upload and can't delete.

I'm also not able to checkout or do any action from/to the cart. I receive a 500 error.

5. FuXn_Mods
    FuXn_Mods Member
    I am having the same issue and contacted them but no response, were you able to fix it?

6. cynosurex
    cynosurex Member
    I experienced the same problem this afternoon. I hope they fix it soon. But I'm guessing it might not happen until after July 4th. What a bummer to occur right before a major holiday.

7. UtorCase
    UtorCase Well-Known Member
    Looks like some models are stuck at "processing" if you look in the history of the model.

8. warmachine
    warmachine Member
    I am having the same problem big time bummer, I have a new product to test before I put it up for purchase before mid to late July.

9. blueant
    blueant Active Member
    so it isn't just me.....website is in limbo....all Night.

10. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    The 4 models I wanted to go public for sale today have finally done so. However 1 of them has gone into that goofy description with formatting codes as happened to many models last year.

description mess.jpg

11. cynosurex
    cynosurex Member
    It's working for me now. Thanks to whoever solved this problem right before a holiday! Hooray!

12. sergiomengual
    sergiomengual Active Member
    I have the same problem.. Is almost impossible to upload my models for testing...

13. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    should be working again!

14. sergiomengual
    sergiomengual Active Member
    I continue having the same problem. Impossible to upload an 36mb zip file. I tried 6 time this morning, and this time to upload with Firefox, instead with Chrome, and the same: near the 35 or 40% the upload stop and I receive the same message: "Oops. Looks like something went wrong on our end. We're on it!"
    To discard some problem on my connection I tried to upload the same file to Google drive, and uploaded in 7 minutos,(yes I know, my connection is near slow in upload).
    The strange, is that, in the past I didn't have problem to upload to shapeways with this same connection.

15. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Can you send me the file?

16. blueant
    blueant Active Member
    Same here...Model passed after re-scaling....then it was gone...Uploaded again.
    Watched activity circle mindlessly spin, telling me my model is uploading.
    Refreshed.....then model is gone....10:40 pm central. I'll try again Tomarrow.

17. whenever I try to upload a model, I get a 503 Service Unavailable error:
    shapeways upload error.png

18. wpirotte
    wpirotte Member
    Whole system went offline about an hour ago so I am not sure how long this has been going on for. I have learned to report early rather than waiting a whole day.

19. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    Yeah and endless 'calculating prices' may need to be cleared as we can not even delete the models at this point. 'Oops. Looks like something went wrong on our end. We're on it!' - is the message right after upload completes. I picked a bad time to do ring variations! -S

20. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    Yes something is wack tonight, hopefully sorted out by the morning NYC time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.