Art Deco Ring #1 - 12 Sizes - For Feature Consideration - Photos Inside

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by davidae, Jan 9, 2017.

1. davidae
    davidae Member
    Hello there! Didnt get any love with renders so I printed my Art Deco Ring and took some photos. It would be awesome if this ring could be in the "Architectural Accessories" category, or just in the featured section.

Hope you like It and would love to hear some feedback!

Link to product: http://shpws.me/MY7j

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to product: http://shpws.me/MY7j

EvieL and shawn_halayka like this.
  2. davidae
    davidae Member
  3. Ontogenie
    Ontogenie Well-Known Member
    Stunning! I'm one of those people who likes to see the real prints and pretty much ignores the renders, so I'm very glad to see that you had this ring printed. I love how you took the time to also adorn the inside of the ring, and I love your style. Nice work.

4. aimeemoyer
    aimeemoyer Shapeways Employee Ecommerce Team
    So nice!!

5. aimeemoyer
    aimeemoyer Shapeways Employee Ecommerce Team
    I actually like the idea of an Art Deco collection on it's own...... hmm! Stay tuned for that one!

Ontogenie likes this.
  6. davidae
    davidae Member
    Thanks a lot Kimberly! Renders were the only way to show my models for a while, but now Im trying to get pictures of the actual prints, its going to take some time but I want to have only pictures on my shop as well.
    I really like your designs and how organic they are, not only in theme but in form. What software are you using?

That would be awesome Aimee, just out of curiosity how often are the categories/items updated?

7. Ontogenie
    Ontogenie Well-Known Member
    I'm using Blender. What software do you use?

8. davidae
    davidae Member
    For this ring I used only Rhinoceros for the modeling, but then used Zbrush to do some smoothing and decimation for printing. But for most of my other rings I use both rhinoceros and Zbrush to model.

Ontogenie likes this.