Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Need UPS Shipping cost to India?
Search Search  
Need UPS Shipping cost to India? [message #49431] Tue, 05 June 2012 17:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar wickedsunny  is currently offline wickedsunny
Go to all my models
Hi

Well the problem we are facing is because of paypal and creditcard companies rules shapeway cannot ship our models to our clients in US and Canada. They will have to ship first to us in India and then we will have to ship abroad. That might still work if we order in bulk but for that we need to know how much it costs for the UPS to delivery in India or nearby countries.

Can anyone share their experience? even if you ordered to Singapore or China or Japan, we will get an idea of the costs.

We are also looking to partner with someone in US who can print the model for us through shapeway and then ship worldwide saving us this whole trouble.

In that case please let us know a quote for that as well.

Thank you

Sunny

http://www.learndesignanimate.com

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:I need help under standing shipping costs
Next Topic:is there an economy shipping option for small parts
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.