Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Shapeways used a slower UPS service to deliver a late order?
Search Search  
Shapeways used a slower UPS service to deliver a late order? [message #48503] Wed, 16 May 2012 03:05 UTC
avatar CGD  is currently offline CGD
Go to my shop
I have two separate orders that were shipped out at the same time yesterday. At least I received the UPS tracking number at the same time. One used the regular UPS service and will arrive on Thursday. The other, for some reason, was shipped with a slower service and will only arrive on Saturday.

Since these were separate orders, I have paid equal amount of shipping fee twice. If I don't have to pay shipping, I have no complain. And even worst, both these orders were late if I refer to the original expected delivery dates.

And for those who is going to suggest me to contact CS, I did, and I'm waiting for the response. But nothing will change the late delivery dates.

Read Message
Previous Topic:are there anothor printing compani?
Next Topic:Model rejected at print, but not on upload
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.