Home » Community » It arrived! » 3x3 cm Pendants in Silver and FUD
Search Search  
3x3 cm Pendants in Silver and FUD [message #47880] Fri, 04 May 2012 14:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
I ordered a whole bunch of earrings, with the intention of using them for the pendant photos too.

They didn't arrive with hooks though, I'm not sure if this is because I was supposed to do something for earrings to be sent with hooks or if Shapeways don't send hooks out anymore?

Anyway, I'll post some of the pictures I took of them today as necklace pendants here. I may have to take a few new ones for some of them, I rushed through in excitement so some got blurred without me realising!

I'll also take some photos after I've done something about the waxy residue on the FUD. I quite like it, but chances are it would wear off eventually or make a little mess, so I'll try cleaning it off to see how they look.

There are a few artefacts left over from the printing and casting processes and some of them are a little warped, but I think they're okay for the purpose of pendants like these.

Four Petal Flower in FUD
index.php?t=getfile&id=16568&private=0

Sixteen Petals in FUD
index.php?t=getfile&id=16569&private=0

Suspended Coin in Silver
index.php?t=getfile&id=16570&private=0

Eight Petals Crossed in Silver
index.php?t=getfile&id=16571&private=0

All of the Pendants I received
index.php?t=getfile&id=16572&private=0

Update: Added links

• Attachment: DSC02168.JPG
    (Size: 1.05MB, Downloaded 516 time(s))

• Attachment: DSC02199.JPG
    (Size: 1.03MB, Downloaded 501 time(s))

• Attachment: DSC02161.JPG
    (Size: 1.06MB, Downloaded 491 time(s))

• Attachment: DSC02191.JPG
    (Size: 1.13MB, Downloaded 508 time(s))

• Attachment: DSC02136.JPG
    (Size: 1.12MB, Downloaded 494 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:59 UTC]

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Triangulated Rings
Next Topic:Stainless Steel pushed to limit
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.