|What I'd still like to see improved on the model pages [message #38229] Wed, 09 November 2011 12:15 UTC
- Loose the more info/less info toggle. It makes the pages look confusing initially. Just leave it up to the shop owner how that page should look; if it needs a lot of info, leave it visible.|
- show the thumbnails of secondary images directly, without the need to click the toggle
- bring the rich text/ html controls as I mentioned in a previous post
- show the shop logo, to make it more attractive to browse for other models as well
- make it clear if you're seeing a price including or excluding VAT
Basically: simpler, less choices for the customer, more control for the shopowner.