Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Integrated Product Design Masters Programs
Search Search  
Integrated Product Design Masters Programs [message #37025] Thu, 20 October 2011 14:24 UTC
avatar pirsquared  is currently offline pirsquared
Go to my shop
Hey Shapeways community,

I am working my way through my final year of mechanical engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder, and I am currently looking at pursuing a masters degree in something like Integrated Product Design. I figured the Shapeways community might be a good place to look for more information.

I am especially interested in programs that are a combination of the engineering, art, and business departments, like the "Engineering Design and Innovaton" masters at Northwestern University or the IPD program at University of Pennsylvania.

The schools I've found so far include:
1. Northwestern U
2. Carnegie Mellon
3. Brunel (in London)
4. U. Pennsylvania
5. TU Delft (in the Netherlands)

Do any of you on the forum know anything about these programs (beyond what is on their websites, of course)? Do you know of any other schools with masters programs in integrated product design (or something like it)? (American schools would be most helpful, but international schools would be welcome too.)

Does anyone here have an IPD masters degree (or something similar)? What kinds of awesome things have you done with it?

Thank you. I look forward to your responses.

Eitan

Read Message
Previous Topic:Ceramics is back!
Next Topic:I think WSF has gotten better
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.